- Legal Procedures and Company Policies
- Every level from the Board of Directors to employees of the Company must comply with the provisions of laws and regulations stipulated in the Company's policies, including corporate culture.
- It is not allowed to violate the laws, regulations or policies of the Company to meet profit targets.
- The criteria for the practice of an activity that is acceptable, not only seen from the practices carried out by competitors or other parties in the market.
- Application of Corporate Values
- Company culture: hard work, discipline, and gratitude.
- The formulation of values inherent in the Company's People: PPEDGES, namely Performance, Professional, Excellence, Determination, Genuiness, Efficiency, and Satisfaction.
- External Party Relations
- Pay attention to local community relationships in the use of resources and transactions with counterparties and suppliers related to conflicts of interest, bribes, political contributions and activities, and gifts and banquets.
Good Corporate Governance
PTPP has implemented GCG and perfected its structure on an ongoing basis as reflected in the Self-Assessment Report on the Implementation of Good Corporate Governance and the Report on the Implementation of Conventional and Sharia Good Corporate Governance as of 31 December 2021 which has been submitted to the Financial Services Authority (OJK) on 27 May 2022.
PTPP GCG Score in
According to SK-16/SM-BU/2012
Our Commitment in Implementing Good Governance
PT PP (Persero) Tbk. always uphold the implementation of the principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG). The Company strives to continue to maintain integrity and improve itself in implementing GCG commitments in order to achieve its goals as an adaptive, sustainable and developing business entity with competitiveness.
Corporate Governance Structure
Corporate Governance Policy
Company's Code of Ethics